Welcome to OmegaLive! We respect and value your privacy.
2. Information You Provide and We Collect
2.1 To provide the services of OmegaLive, we collect, store and use the following Information relating to you:
· information provide to us when you open a OmegaLive account, including your account name, gender, date of birth, age, city or area social media account information (profile photo, gender, etc.), any tags you posted about yourself;
· any information included in your OmegaLive profile which are visible to other users of OmegaLive, or information you make available to us via your use of OmegaLive, which may include your photographs, your education, city or area and other information;
· information about your and others’ usage of and interaction with the service and our application, including usage by geographies, device and connection information, IP address, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views and network type;
· information we collect as you use OmegaLive, which may include:
✓ technical information, such as your mobile carrier-related information, configuration information made available by other programs you use to access OmegaLive, your IP address, your location/country/region/time zone, your device's version and identification number, user settings, and the operating system; and
✓ information about the likes and dislikes you have made using OmegaLive.
2.2 Special Note about Sensitive Personal Information
Please note that content and information that you input to OmegaLive, such as photographs or the tags you posted about your sexual orientation, may constitute sensitive personal information in certain jurisdictions. Sensitive information is subject to stricter regulation than other types of personal information.
Before revealing any sensitive personal information in OmegaLive, please consider whether it is appropriate to do so.
Please note that we do not use your sensitive personal information for the purpose of making direct marketing unless agreed by you.
2.3 Special Note about Children’s Information
The services of OmegaLive are not for use by anyone under the age of【18】. Thus we do not knowingly collect personal information from any data subject under such age. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a data subject under【18】, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
· to provide services to you (including both the services currently provided by us via OmegaLive and these services to be rendered by us via OmegaLive in future);
· to personalize and improve our services and your experiences when you use our services;
· to respond to inquiries, for the purposes of customer service, security, archival and backup purposes in connection with providing services of OmegaLive;
· to monitor and analyse usage and trends of our services;
· personalize the services by, among other things, suggesting friends or profile information, or customizing the content we show you, including ads;
· enhance the safety and security of our products and services;
· verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity;
· use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them; and
· enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
OmegaLive allows you to share text messages, photos, screenshots, videos and other communications in the OmegaLive application with other users, and if you choose to do so your text messages, photos, screenshots, videos and other communications will be stored on our servers. In addition, if you choose to share these items with other OmegaLive users, we may not be able to remove them from our servers or make them unavailable to anyone you have shared them with. Sending and sharing text messages, photos, screenshots, videos or other communications in the OmegaLive application is your decision. By choosing to share that information, you should understand that you may no longer be able to control how that information is used and that it may become publicly available (depending in part on your actions or the actions of others with whom you have shared the information). OmegaLive is not responsible for any use or misuse of information you share.
3.2 Transfer and Storage
We operate and may continue to operate servers in a number of jurisdictions around the world, so the server on which your personal information is used and stored may not be in your jurisdiction.
We will share information about you when you upload or post these information on OmegaLive, or if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information. Please do not post or add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
We may share information about you in anonymous and/or aggregated form with third parties for usage analytics (to help us better understand who is using our services and how), and for industry analysis, demographic profiling, research, and other similar purposes.
3.4 Security Measures We Take To Protect Your Information
We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, however, despite these efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. In the event that your personal information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will promptly notify you if your personal information has been compromised, as required by applicable law.
4. How to Access Your Information
You can access and modify the information you provided to us through your account.
Once your account is closed or deleted, you will no longer have access to your message history, preferences or any other information associated with your use of our services. Even after you remove information from your account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, we will retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce the Terms of Service. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
In some cases, we may not be able to update, amend or remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know why we are unable to do so, for example, certain requests may require disproportionate technical effort or extremely impractical, or are prohibited by law.
5. Contacting Us